2020 Clinical Psychology Canadian Applicants

Leafway

Congratulations to individuals who reported acceptances to Ryerson!  That's so exciting!!!

Just today, I officially accepted my UAlberta SCCP MEd offer and declined my UCalgary SACP MSc offer.  It was kind of scary hitting the accept and decline buttons because now the decisions are really official! ?

I heard the first round of offers for Concordia will be sent out in the first or second week of March! 

3 hours ago, psych_kid said:

Hi Everyone - Wondering 2 things: 

Has anyone heard back from U Manitoba? I haven't seen anything in this thread or results. Interested specifically in EJ. 

Has anyone received official rejection from Concordia? 

2 hours ago, clinpsyc000 said:

To the people who got offers from Ryerson- congratulations, that is super exciting!! Do you guys mind sending me your PI initials? Thank you :) 

Me too please!

1 hour ago, wy29 said:

Anyone else heard back for school psych? 

Got an interview invite for Mount Saint Vincent (MSVU), but I will be declining because I’ve already accepted the offer at my top choice school.

35 minutes ago, Yyxcn said:

Has anyone heard back from OISE?

3 minutes ago, xtrahotlatte said:

Nope... everyone who heard back must not be on this forum because it's so late!

I  haven't heard back for their SCCP program. Do your applications still say "under review"? I wonder if that means there's still hope or if it's just that they never officially update the application status ?‍♀️ 

Just now, Paris1045 said:

I  haven't heard back for their SCCP program. Do your applications still say "under review"? I wonder if that means there's still hope or if it's just that they never officially update the application status ?‍♀️ 

This is my second year applying to their SCCP program. Mine said "under review" last year until I got rejected at the end of March. They typically do their interviews end of Jan/Feb so if we haven't heard anything by now, I think it might be the case we'll get rejections later on next month. Their department is not transparent at all during the process.