2018 Acceptances

21 minutes ago, themoderncondition said:

Hey everyone! 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG-time lurker, but I'm legit losing my mind waiting for results. Anyone have inside info on when NY/CT/PA schools might send out decisions? I've checked the projected dates thread and obsessed through previous-year threads, so I know chances are 3rd week of Feb. Any other inside info on NYU, Fordham, Rutgers, Yale, Princeton, Penn?

I think NYU will be a bit earlier, like next week. All the others seem to be 20s of february and on.

25 minutes ago, themoderncondition said:

Hey everyone! 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG-time lurker, but I'm legit losing my mind waiting for results. Anyone have inside info on when NY/CT/PA schools might send out decisions? I've checked the projected dates thread and obsessed through previous-year threads, so I know chances are 3rd week of Feb. Any other inside info on NYU, Fordham, Rutgers, Yale, Princeton, Penn?

Hear ya! Like alllllll my schools!! Fordham is all over the place for notification dates, as is UConn! 

5 minutes ago, M(allthevowels)H said:

Ahhh! I just got the Vanderbilt acceptance email!!! I thought, since it was an email notification, all the acceptances went out at once. I have to change my signature!

Congrats! :D

9 minutes ago, M(allthevowels)H said:

Ahhh! I just got the Vanderbilt acceptance email!!! I thought, since it was an email notification, all the acceptances went out at once. I have to change my signature!

Omg what a pleasant surprise! That is so amazing!!! CONGRATS!

25 minutes ago, M(allthevowels)H said:

YAY! congrats!

30 minutes ago, M(allthevowels)H said:

Yes!!!!!! Congrats!!

35 minutes ago, M(allthevowels)H said:

Oh HELL yes!!! Congrats :):):D !!!

18 hours ago, Wabbajack said:

Holy crap I missed a lot of good news!! Let's see if I can do this...

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO

@Elle Coronaria @punctilious @a_sort_of_fractious_angel @FishNerd @LibraryLivingJT @D13charlie @evanmarie @Yanaka @unicornsarereal @more.truly.more.strange and anyone else I may have missed!!!

Also, I got accepted into University of Wisconsin Milwaukee! Wooo!

Congrats on the admit to UWM. Did you apply to the rhetoric track or the prof/tech writing track? I've applied to UWM as well in cw and I'm wondering if they admit different concentrations on different timelines. I've only seen rhetoric on the results board thus far. Most of the other schools I've applied to are still a few weeks out from notifying and I'm going crazy waiting and would really like to hear something good from Milwaukee!

36 minutes ago, M(allthevowels)H said:

Congrats! This is so exciting!

18 minutes ago, Melville said:

Going NUTS waiting. Stonybrook? Why no results yet?? UConn? NYU? Boston-area?

1 rejection thus far. Waiting to hear from 9 other schools.

We are waiting on so many Boston-area schools! It's taking too long!

52 minutes ago, Melville said:

Going NUTS waiting. Stonybrook? Why no results yet?? UConn? NYU? Boston-area?

1 rejection thus far. Waiting to hear from 9 other schools.

Hey @Melville did you apply 19th C. American at UConn? (assuming your user name is also your passion!!) 

2 hours ago, Boomski said:

Congrats on the admit to UWM. Did you apply to the rhetoric track or the prof/tech writing track? I've applied to UWM as well in cw and I'm wondering if they admit different concentrations on different timelines. I've only seen rhetoric on the results board thus far. Most of the other schools I've applied to are still a few weeks out from notifying and I'm going crazy waiting and would really like to hear something good from Milwaukee!

Yeah, I applied to the prof/tech comm track. I don't know for sure what UWM does, but it seems like most programs announce different track decisions at different times, so I think they do too. Stay strong!!

Edited by Wabbajack