Fall 2019 Clinical Psych Interview Invites

1 hour ago, PsychHope said:

School: Nova Southeastern University

Type: Didn't specify. I asked to be considered for both programs. Both PsyD and PhD students will be interviewed the same day. 

Date of Invite: 2/5/19

Interview date(s): 2/18/19

OMG congrats!!!! I wonder if they started sending out Psy.D. interviews yet

13 hours ago, AnxiouslyAwaitingDecisions said:

To the person who posted interview info from Adelphi yesterday, did you just receive notice yesterday? And was it another mass email? 

I would be curious to know as well please! I was so sure they finished with invites, so I was surprised to see more.

14 hours ago, Psychedtfout said:

Anyone have info on:

Notre dame

vanderbilt 

kansas (clinical child)

denver (clinical child)

CUNY/John jay (forensic)

utah 

I interviewed at CUNY (John Jay) last friday and I believe this was the only in-person interview date, and the committee is due to meet and discuss this coming Monday.  

Best of luck! 

8 hours ago, ninjasub2 said:

How formal are people dressing for interviews?

I've been wearing a blouse and slacks. No suits for me. Most folks tend to wear suits. I'm just at a point in my life where I feel much more comfortable without, and would prefer a program that isn't going to ding me on something as silly as whether I wore a suit vs a blouse ;)

10 hours ago, ninjasub2 said:

How formal are people dressing for interviews?

1 hour ago, dancedementia said:

I've been wearing a blouse and slacks. No suits for me. Most folks tend to wear suits. I'm just at a point in my life where I feel much more comfortable without, and would prefer a program that isn't going to ding me on something as silly as whether I wore a suit vs a blouse ;)

I agree with @dancedementia - wear what makes you feel most confident and comfortable. People at the interview that I went to were wearing a variety of colors, and even some patterns, though most were wearing a blazer (for women) or suit (for men). Black, grey, and blue were the most popular outwear color. 

2 hours ago, Oluwachristabel said:

To the person who recently got an email from Northern Illinois, can you PM me your POI, please?

Was this an interview invite after being on the waitlist? Or an acceptance? I’d love this info and the POI too!

38 minutes ago, gottagetthedata said:

Was this an interview invite after being on the waitlist? Or an acceptance? I’d love this info and the POI too!

It appears to be an interview after being on the the waitlist because the person said they got the email on the 4th.

And I know they sent their interview emails out a couple of weeks ago. Their actual interview is 2/15.