2020-2021 Application Thread

Theory007

3 hours ago, kmccorm327 said:

Question for those that have applied to Syracuse -- in my "myslice" account, I have a little section called applicant services, and then underneath that, there's a tab for admissions acceptance. When I click that though, I get a page that says "This page is currently unavailable for your use." I can't remember if this was there before, and am wondering if other people have that as well? I haven't gotten an email from them or anything, so I honestly don't know what the deal is yet!

Mine says the same. 

syracuse.JPG

9 hours ago, jamesc6 said:

Notre Dame interviews are this week, results next week, according to an email they sent out in December

Heyyy, congrats! Is it for the MA in Global Affairs?

22 minutes ago, Saina92 said:

Hi everyone,

Admitting a reject from Concordia, Canada 

I checked the website myself. No emails yet!

Where did you find the information?

Just now, icemanyeo said:

Where did you find the information?

Hi Icemanyeo,

I saw someone had posted a rejection result in Result Search section, so I checked my portal and it said " Regrettably we cannot offer you an admission. A clarification has been sent to you". I have not received any emails though.

2 hours ago, Saina92 said:

Hi Icemanyeo,

I saw someone had posted a rejection result in Result Search section, so I checked my portal and it said " Regrettably we cannot offer you an admission. A clarification has been sent to you". I have not received any emails though.

Ah okay, mine says it's still being assessed. When did you submit your application? I did mine in December so I'm wondering if it's truly rolling

1 hour ago, icemanyeo said:

Ah okay, mine says it's still being assessed. When did you submit your application? I did mine in December so I'm wondering if it's truly rolling

I had submitted my application in November I remember. So, you might hear back later than this.

I hope you will get an admission from Concordia soon. Fingers crossed 

Received a personalized Cornell acceptance (IR) and emails from two professors to talk about the opportunity and shared research interests. My research "fit" is good and one of my LoR is from a well-known Cornell International Relations Alumni, but I'm still really surprised. Wow, just wow.

Edited by JustAnotherScholar

Got an email from my POI at Georgetown indicating that they are interested in my research but cannot admit me at this moment. Placed on a 'very short waitlist'. No other info. Good luck to everyone else waiting!

Congrats to everyone who heard from Cornell! Really hope I can get some good news from there!