Fall 2019 Clinical Psych Interview Invites

School: George Mason University
Type: Clinical Psychology PhD
Date of invite: 12/29/2018
Type of invite: E-mail from DCT
Interview date(s): Jan 25th OR 26th

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED iuh384787roreisugg3ytg7458wy was NOT expecting another invite before the New Years ?

(PM for POI if you want more details)

Edited by checkingmyemail

10 minutes ago, PsychGal said:

To the person who posted about a clinical psych interview invite for Notre Dame, could you please DM your POI? Also was it a mass email or personal from POI? Thanks! 

Please keep me looped in too! 

5 hours ago, PsychGal said:

To the person who posted about a clinical psych interview invite for Notre Dame, could you please DM your POI? Also was it a mass email or personal from POI? Thanks! 

Same here. Was it a mass email? Also if you could DM your POI

1 hour ago, rp1994 said:

To the person who was invited to interview at Stony Brook, congratulations on your interview! Would it be possible to DM me your POI info? Thank you!

Would love to know POI initials as well, thank you and congrats!

On 12/26/2018 at 9:48 PM, gasmasque said:

hey everyone, I've gotten Clinical invites from:

UNT - PhD in Clinical - invited 12/19 by email from POI

Rochester - PhD in Clinical - invited 12/12 by phone call from POI

Penn State - PhD in clinical - invited 12/20 by email from POI

U Kentucky - PhD in Clinical - invited 12/19 by email from grad office coordinator (mass email)

SUNY Albany - PhD in Clinical - invited 12/20 by email from POI

message me if you need POI details.

Hi, could you tell me more about your invite from PennState? Thanks! and congrats!

Edited by psycash

On 12/20/2018 at 10:41 AM, justacigar said:

Has anyone heard from UO Clinical? I keep seeing counseling invites and they make my heart skip a beat, but I think I may be the only UO clinical person on here. Some listed on the results page only said "psychology" 

I did a NSF summer internship at OU this past summer and was really eyeing OU as my top. However, they still heavily rely on the GRE before looking at anything else, and with that being my only weakness in my application I was rejected. I got a personal email from my summer mentor expressing regrets. It wasnt a mass email but I received it on 12/21/18. My mentor also told me they usually get their application reviews done around now and start emailing applicants near mid to end January. Best of luck to you!

edit: i just realized you wrote UO instead of OU... so apologies, I was referring to Ohio University 

Edited by psycash

22 hours ago, psycash said:

I did a NSF summer internship at OU this past summer and was really eyeing OU as my top. However, they still heavily rely on the GRE before looking at anything else, and with that being my only weakness in my application I was rejected. I got a personal email from my summer mentor expressing regrets. It wasnt a mass email but I received it on 12/21/18. My mentor also told me they usually get their application reviews done around now and start emailing applicants near mid to end January. Best of luck to you!

edit: i just realized you wrote UO instead of OU... so apologies, I was referring to Ohio University 

That's good to know. I applied to OU. My GRE was just OK, so I assume I won't be getting an invite. Thanks for the info!

17 minutes ago, ASDadvocate said:

HI! To the person who got the interview for MSU, congrats!! Would you be willing to send me the POI? Thank you in advance!

Would you mind sending it to me too? Congratulations!!

Edited by SugarAndPsych

26 minutes ago, SugarAndPsych said:

Would you mind sending it to me too? Congratulations!!

43 minutes ago, ASDadvocate said:

HI! To the person who got the interview for MSU, congrats!! Would you be willing to send me the POI? Thank you in advance!

Ditto thank you and congratulations!

I swore I wouldn't make an account here, but here I am.

Would anybody be so kind as to share with me if you have  (or haven't!) received an invite for any of the following Clinical Psych PhD programs? And PoI initials if you have!

Thank you thank you thank you

-UPenn

-Columbia

-Fordham

-Stony Brook

-Rutgers

-Duke

-USC

Thanks! #nerves

3 minutes ago, ihatedis said:

Would anybody be so kind as to share with me if you have  (or haven't!) received an invite for any of the following Clinical Psych PhD programs? And PoI initials if you have!

Use the results page to extract this information, invites have been extended to some of the programs you listed. Here's the link

5 minutes ago, ihatedis said:

My bad, thank you! Congrats on your interview below :) 

No prob, just trying to help. Also if you add the school's name after "clinical psychology" in the search box, you'll be able to see the invites for that specific school (Ex: "Clinical psychology florida state university")