Fall 2019 Clinical Psych Interview Invites

1 hour ago, clinicalpsych20192020 said:

UNC Chapel Hill invite - congrats! Could you please message me your PI? Thanks!

Congrats on the interview! Would you send it to me as well? Thank you!

To the person who posted on the results about UNC-Chapel Hill (phone interview from POI sent 1/2. Must be screened before formal in-person interview offer is extended for interview date 2/8) could you PM the POI's initials? Thank you!

10 minutes ago, porkandbeans123 said:

has anyone received an interview (or know anybody who has) from Duke, Colorado, Boston University, Harvard, or Vanderbilt (other than the one person who posted early December)? Thank you!

I applied to BU, Harvard and Vanderbilt and have yet to hear back from any of them. Harvard seems to typically a bit later in the season (if past years are any indication). I'm unsure about BU or Vandy's time frame.

9 hours ago, checkingmyemail said:

School: University of Memphis
Type: Clinical Psychology PhD
Type of invite: E-mail from POI
Interview date(s): Feb. 1st, 2019

Hey could you DM me your POI initials please? Thanks!

On 12/21/2018 at 4:49 PM, checkingmyemail said:

I need closure from UWyoming and Case Western Reserve. For those of you magnificent folks who received invites for CWR, can you PM me POIs? And has anyone heard from Wyoming!?

****dying inside****

Omg I applied to Wyoming too, just praying they are still sending out invites!

It seems like most of the schools I applied to have gotten back to applicants after the 14th in recent years. Still, I can’t stop obsessively checking my email/this forum. 

Also, can someone please create a different topic for POI requests?? If I read one more request, I’m going to start pulling my hair out!

Is anyone else annoyed that UCLA and UNC Chapel Hill Clinical have the same interview date??? I mean there’s a three hour time difference but still! *worries about an interview conflict I don’t have for top programs I don’t have a shot in*

7 minutes ago, letsgetclinicalclinical said:

Is anyone else annoyed that UCLA and UNC Chapel Hill Clinical have the same interview date??? I mean there’s a three hour time difference but still! *worries about an interview conflict I don’t have for top programs I don’t have a shot in*

Lolol I'm annoyed but also know I'm very unlikely to get an interview for both (seeing as UNC has already extended some invites) so I REFUSE to stress about it at this point :P