verosanchez

On 2/12/2019 at 1:20 AM, suhlast said:

I'm sure you'll get in!!

I'm torn between WashU and UNC currently. WashU has given me a really nice package, so I'll have to see what UNC can provide. I live in the Triangle now though, which makes UNC very appealing. 

You?!

Would you mind sharing the scholarship WashU offered?

I got accepted into CWRU’s MSSA program today. I was awarded a scholarship, but the information on that is coming in the mail. I submitted my application January 25th. 3.75 GPA, double major in psychology and human development. Super excited!! I also applied to University of Michigan, but I have not received a decision yet. 

6 minutes ago, DCam2019 said:

I got accepted into CWRU’s MSSA program today. I was awarded a scholarship, but the information on that is coming in the mail. I submitted my application January 25th. 3.75 GPA, double major in psychology and human development. Super excited!! I also applied to University of Michigan, but I have not received a decision yet. 

Congratulations!!

Still nothing from Arizona State or University of Wisconsin... I think they typically do keep it to March admission decisions, but let me know if you've heard anything!  Can't wait to find out!

4 hours ago, MSWFall2019 said:

Nope, applied first week of Jan, application switched to "in review" and "forwarded to grad committee" maybe 10 days ago?, but haven't heard a decision.

Same. I turned in my app in on Jan 2nd and my last letter of rec completed on Jan 13th. My status still says "forwarded to grad committee." 

2 hours ago, minniepoptarte said:

I was just accepted to the MSW program at Columbia, I am so excited! 
Financial Aid is not posted for another 2-weeks so it is very possible I cannot afford to go, but I feel so accomplished to have earned a spot. 

Congratulations!! 

6 minutes ago, Cara32 said:

anyone heard from Boston University yet? traditional track

My email say by the end of Feb. Another person who went to the info session said priority deadline will hear by mid Feb (today????).

Edited by Tomlinson87

3 hours ago, Tomlinson87 said:

My email say by the end of Feb. Another person who went to the info session said priority deadline will hear by mid Feb (today????).

Yeah I also went to the info session and they said like the 11th so I’m stressed! 

Edited by Cara32

36 minutes ago, goheels said:

Does anyone know when Columbia decisions typically come out? I applied on Feb 1. Am trying to make a decision between NYU and Columbia but don't want to run out of time on my NYU offer before I even hear back from Columbia. Thanks!

I called today and the latest they said is April. I just submitted lastnight tho! 

I payed NYU to hold my spot Incase I get into Columbia. ? I would call and ask about your app. 

5 minutes ago, verialex13 said:

Hello! New to this forum. I applied to Fordham and Hunter in mid- January. Accepted to Fordham with 30 days to reply, not enough $$$. Still waiting on Hunter (my first choice). Very stressed about all of this- $, workload- and also very excited. 

good luck ! hope you hear back from hunter soon :]