Fall 2020 Clinical/Counseling Interview Invites

justacigar

Has anyone heard from Baylor PsyD post-interview? I saw one acceptance on the results page and one rejection through the online portal. My online portal has no updates still. They said they would send out decisions by this past Friday... I'm wondering if I should email yet?

Edited by Ink-nut

39 minutes ago, Ink-nut said:

Has anyone heard from Baylor PsyD post-interview? I saw one acceptance on the results page and one rejection through the online portal. My online portal has no updates still. They said they would send out decisions by this past Friday... I'm wondering if I should email yet?

My decision was available this past Saturday, it was a rejection; no email was sent, just keep checking your portal!

1 hour ago, StormySkye said:

Has anyone heard from the University of New Mexico or from Northwestern at Evanston? I know they both have March interview dates and was curious if anyone had gotten an interview. Thanks!

I might be wrong but I thought university of New Mexico was this week. I met an applicant during my interviews who said they are traveling to New Mexico this week for interviews. I’ll contact him to validate my thought

Just now, Itzik said:

I might be wrong but I thought university of New Mexico was this week. I met an applicant during my interviews who said they are traveling to New Mexico this week for interviews. I’ll contact him to validate my thought

I think I saw somewhere that UNM's interview weekend is on March 6. I'm also anxiously waiting to hear back from them.

Hey all! I had an interview on Friday and also interview at Nova on Monday. At the first interview, someone was talking about a social for nova on Sunday night. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I got no info about it and now I’m panicking that something went wrong with a second Email containing the details. The only info I got was the initial invite email and the event rsvp/ description on the portal. 

So long story short, please help lol did you also receive little info for novas interview day or is the info that didn’t get to me. THANKS! 

5 minutes ago, bruno516 said:

Hey all! I had an interview on Friday and also interview at Nova on Monday. At the first interview, someone was talking about a social for nova on Sunday night. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I got no info about it and now I’m panicking that something went wrong with a second Email containing the details. The only info I got was the initial invite email and the event rsvp/ description on the portal. 

So long story short, please help lol did you also receive little info for novas interview day or is the info that didn’t get to me. THANKS! 

Can you reach out to the coordinator?

On 2/11/2020 at 2:40 PM, stressednsleepdeprived said:

I'd also like to know about Nova! 

Did you guys get a response? What did you want to know?

I'm a first year Nova clinical psychology PhD student but I've assisted with both PsyD and PhD interview days.

In the meantime, you can look here:

Edited by Psyche007
added links to prior posts

2 hours ago, Musicalowl said:

Has anyone heard from PGSP--Stanford post-interview? Thanks in advance!

I'm waiting to hear back too! Based on what people have reported on this site over the past few years, it looks like they don't make all decisions at once and they could reach out any time between the interview and slightly after April 1 (though most responses seem to come mid-March). If someone knows more and wants to correct/add anything please do! 

I applied to the PhD in Counseling at NYU and Columbia, and for both said that I would like to be considered for the Master's program as well. I didn't get an interview for the PhD in either, and haven't heard back about the master's or PhD yet. I have seen on the results page that people have already heard rejections and acceptances for both these schools for both the masters and PhD programs, and am wondering what the status of my application is since my portal for both these schools still says the application is in review. 

Anyone else in the same boat? 

Not sure if anyone has experience with this but I have now been declined from some programs post-interview this recruitment cycle.  Barring some type of screw up/issue from interview day, which from the feedback I received is not the case, what are the chances of getting another interview at the same school if you reapply the following year?  

I worked out a plan with my current PI where I would split time with another team in order to return with better technical experience in my area of interest (neuroimaging), add another good letter of rec, and have a few more publications.  So I'd like to think I would only return a better candidate, but did that ship sail at the programs I interviewed with this cycle?