Fall 2020 Clinical/Counseling Interview Invites

justacigar

19 hours ago, laniekid said:

Those rejected from University of South Florida: was this post interview? was it a mass rejection or from POI? Please DM me! Thank you!! 

I am probably one of the posters you looked at in the results. Mine was just a generic email, no interview. Hope this helps and best of luck!

Whoever posted that they were rejected from UMKC today--could you please PM me? I would like to know if this was a generic email or a PI-specific one. Alternatively, if you have any idea whether invites have been extended already, I would also like to know that. Thank you thank you thank you.

30 minutes ago, capitalegg27 said:

Does anyone know if SUNY Albany has extended all of their invites?

For clinical, yes. Official rejection letters will not be sent out until 4/15, according to my POI.

7 minutes ago, 2ndTimeHopeful said:

Did you guys get preliminary interviews? I didn’t but the email said it might not matter. 

I didn't, but I did see someone post a preliminary Skype interview with my POI, so I'm not really sure what to think at the moment lol

Has anyone heard from University of Central Arkansas Counseling Psych program? I haven't seen anyone on GC that even applied there. The application due date wasn't until 01/15 so I'm trying to decide if it is too early to follow up. 

2 hours ago, Ginger0211 said:

Has anyone heard from University of Central Arkansas Counseling Psych program? I haven't seen anyone on GC that even applied there. The application due date wasn't until 01/15 so I'm trying to decide if it is too early to follow up. 

Hi, I was offered an invite to interview at UCA two weeks ago. I know its next week and its a one day interview. I pulled my invite so if you havent from them, you most likely didnt get in.