Fall 2020 Clinical/Counseling Interview Invites

justacigar

4 hours ago, Itzik said:

Hi, I was offered an invite to interview at UCA two weeks ago. I know its next week and its a one day interview. I pulled my invite so if you havent from them, you most likely didnt get in.

Thanks for the response! I figured that was the case, but since I hadn’t seen anything I thought I would put it out there. 

11 minutes ago, detectivepikachu said:

I am sending thank you emails to all of the professors I spoke to during interview weekend. What do you typically say to the non-POI interviewers?

Thank you :)

If we had a specific topic of conversation or they filled me in about a particular part of the program, I mention that, but if it was more generic I go with a thank you for talking about their research and the program as a whole.

1 hour ago, psycstudent2018 said:

Question: If you know other professors have sent out acceptances, but you haven't heard anything about your PI. Can you assume that they've already extended to someone else?

Yes most likely

5 hours ago, detectivepikachu said:

Hope everyone’s clinical interviews at Iowa went well! Did anyone get any indication of when decisions would go out? 

When I was there they mentioned that many people had alternates, so to have patience as they finished interviews the week after the normal date (this week). 

To the Washington State University (WSU) posters on the results page, congrats on your Zoom interviews!

Would you please DM me your POI, if you feel comfortable?

Also to the person who posted a rejection by phone, was that by the POI or coordinator?

Thank you

Hello! has anyone on here ever interview at Nova Southeastern or Florida tech? Can you give me some info about interview day and Florida tech's social. I'm feeling good going into the interviews but I'd love to know more about what to expect. thanks!