2021 Neuroscience PhD Applicants and Admissions Results

neuroticneuro6

1 hour ago, snowbabyjia said:

Also got an invite from Columbia this morning! Best Christmas gift ever! International with US degree here. Good luck everyone!

Same! Best Christmas ever! They must have sent out the international and U.S. at relatively the same time. 

Edited by neurochurro99

For NYU Neuro (for those with interview requests), did you write that you preferred the Doctoral Program in Neural Science (CNS) or the Graduate Program in Neuroscience and Physiology (NI)? I know that the programs are merged now and have a single admissions committee, but applicants are considered for each program independently.

Edited by dopamine_machine

40 minutes ago, dopamine_machine said:

For NYU Neuro (for those with interview requests), did you write that you preferred the Doctoral Program in Neural Science (CNS) or the Graduate Program in Neuroscience and Physiology (NI)? I know that the programs are merged now and have a single admissions committee, but applicants are considered for each program independently.

I have applied to the Neural Science/CNS and haven't heard anything yet.....

9 minutes ago, sirtuingirl said:

I have applied to the Neural Science/CNS and haven't heard anything yet.....

Ahh okay, I put down that I preferred the program in Neuroscience and Physiology/NI (Vilcek Institute, School of Medicine) and haven't heard anything either

Edited by dopamine_machine

1 hour ago, dopamine_machine said:

I wrote that I preferred the NI program and I received the email today

Edited by 4sdch
forgot to add

UCLA came out on the 21st?

A single person just posted yesterday that they received an interview invitation via email on the 21st.

https://www.thegradcafe.com/survey/index.php?q=neuroscience+los+angeles&t=a&o=&pp=25

For anyone who received a UCLA interview invitation, would you mind sharing the interview dates?

12 minutes ago, NeuroKween said:

Also where is Sinai lol

I have been waiting for them for what feels like 500 years, I feel like a lost puppy constantly checking my mail... btw, has anyone heard from Psychology and Neuroscience in Duke?