2021 Neuroscience PhD Applicants and Admissions Results

neuroticneuro6

9 minutes ago, Smoothbrain said:

I just got an interview invite from UCLA and it seems really weird because it's so much later than anyone else on the results page. Does anyone know if there was a waitlist or something? I had just assumed that I had gotten rejected

Congratulations and likewise about the rejection assumption. I wonder if more will come out soon. When are the interview dates again?

1 minute ago, lowestprime said:

Congratulations and likewise about the rejection assumption. I wonder if more will come out soon. When are the interview dates again?

They said February 28th - March 1st. I was just immediately suspicious of the email because of how late it was but I suppose I should be happy!

1 hour ago, Xuanyu Fang said:

I'm waiting for offer, interviewed last week, Cognitive neuroscience program under PBS department

I did too! I haven't received anything yet. Though when someone asked during the interview they said it might not be until the end of the month to receive an answer. Hope this helps!

1 hour ago, lnrnlds said:

I did too! I haven't received anything yet. Though when someone asked during the interview they said it might not be until the end of the month to receive an answer. Hope this helps!

That's also what I remember, but I'm not sure whether they are more of a committee based program or a lab based one, that probably determine whether we might receive decision from PI of interest ahead of time

International 3pubs 1pub in revision.

School: Iowa

Type: Integrated Neuroscience PhD 

Date of invite: 12/17

Type of invite: Official Invite for virtual recruitment

Interview date(s):1/28-1/30