2021 Neuroscience PhD Applicants and Admissions Results

neuroticneuro6

5 minutes ago, miacara13 said:

is anyone else still waiting to hear back from cornell? just a bit confused on what to expect because both acceptances and rejections have gone out ?

I didn't apply to that particular program but I want to suggest that you email the program. I was wait listed at a different program and didn't know until I emailed them about it. They had already sent out a batch of acceptances after i interviewed, so i sent an email the day after that

8 minutes ago, miacara13 said:

is anyone else still waiting to hear back from cornell? just a bit confused on what to expect because both acceptances and rejections have gone out ?

Yeah! I interviewed with Weill Cornell but haven't heard anything ... the uncertainty is killin me ?

3 hours ago, sadbrain said:

Does anyone know when duke neurobio is going to get back to us? IIRC there were only the two interview days last week

Yeah, they said probably by the end of this week or the beginning of next, but they are not sure. The admissions committee decided on Monday (2/15), but this is the first year that the OBGE will be sending out the acceptances so they couldn't tell us exactly when that would happen. Hopefully we'll hear back soon! Good luck! ? 

2 hours ago, HoplessNeuroRomantic said:

Declined my offers and accepted my top school! Very excited, officially going to start my PhD journey this fall. Good luck to you all! Sending so many good vibes.

Where did you decide to go? Congrats!

2 hours ago, NotDawsonsCreek said:

Anyone know anything about what's going on with UCLA? Got an acceptance from Virginia Tech and really want to accept, just waiting to hear back from UCLA before I do.

P.S. Was not invited for an interview. Have heard nothing since Dec. 1

I think that if you haven’t received an interview from them at this point, its almost definitely a no. Although I have heard of a few rare cases where people have gotten interviews in like March or Apr