2021 Clinical Psychology Applicants CANADA

16 hours ago, xtrahotlatte said:

For those wondering about Ryerson, I was just notified via email that I’ve been waitlisted. I asked the grad program director directly about my status. He also said that all first round offers have gone out this weekend! 
Btw, if I’m waitlisted does that mean my prof didn’t have first priority to pick a student or that they picked someone else? 

Thanks for letting us know. I gave in and emailed the program director after seeing this message and was told the same thing, I've been waitlisted. Really disappointed as it's hard to have to rely on person(s) ahead of me declining. But guess I'll have to wait and see. Congrats to those who received a first round offer nonetheless!!

2 minutes ago, KKrup said:

For Ryerson does the first round of offers mean that all 8 spots were offered? 

Unfortunately it does. Second round would be when they select students off of the waitlist. 

3 hours ago, glo8377 said:

Hi Everyone! Has anyone else applied to Lakehead, but not received a rejection or acceptance yet?

I believe they send offers of admission out in rounds. It could mean that you're an alternate for consideration and you may be extended an offer at a later time if people in the 1st round of offers decline their offer of admission. 

Just now, psychapp2021 said:

If anyone here has been accepted at Ryerson would you be comfortable PMing me? Thanks in advance! :) 

Congratulations to all who have been accepted so far! If you wouldn't mind, can I also be included in those PMs please? :) thank you!! 

25 minutes ago, APsych123 said:

Interviews for UPEI PsyD program were held on Monday feb 8. Does anyone know when we can expect to hear back? 

I also interviewed on Monday and they told me we would find out this week. I was thinking today and have been continuously refreshing my email but nothing yet. 

2 hours ago, goingcoconuts said:

I also interviewed on Monday and they told me we would find out this week. I was thinking today and have been continuously refreshing my email but nothing yet. 

I just heard back from them at 2pm today that I've been waitlisted
Wish we knew how many others were waitlisted (upei psyd)

Edited by lilisag