Favorite Rejection Quotes from the Results Page

NoChance

On 2/1/2019 at 7:51 AM, purrfectpals said:
  • Me: "Rice I love you, I need you, take me now!" *begins to passionately undress* Rice: "thank u, next"

This is my mood right now.

This was me for my top 1. Oh man oh man

Just now, CancerBiology said:
Princeton University Sociocultural Anthropology, PhD (F19) Rejected via E-mail on 4 Feb 2019 A 4 Feb 2019
  • report spam
  • Generic rejection. I’m overqualified for your mediocre ass institution. Who the fu** wants to live in New Jersey anyway?

not salty at all!

Lmao I came here to post the same rejection!! So glad this person is so confident about their qualifications, they are going to do great things ?

On 2/1/2019 at 2:51 PM, purrfectpals said:
  • Me: "Rice I love you, I need you, take me now!" *begins to passionately undress* Rice: "thank u, next"

This is my mood right now.

lol this one was mine. I laughed my ass of while posting it, and decided that my every posted rejection henceforth must be amusing to me (good thing I have a very low standard for comedy, because I'm honestly not very funny).

3 minutes ago, apex45 said:

doggo.thumb.PNG.90d587ce374f676b2ae830ba9ba232be.PNG

Gave me a little smile on a rough day too :) 

For a good time, try giving your dog a small can of green beans (or a handful of frozen ones). Mine loves nothing more on this earth than canned green beans but then is scared of her own green bean farts after

Haha, that was me!  And I will try that, my dog loves anything as long as it's not dog food but something I personally am trying to eat.

LEAVE NEW JERSEY OUT OF THIS 

11 hours ago, CancerBiology said:
Princeton University Sociocultural Anthropology, PhD (F19) Rejected via E-mail on 4 Feb 2019 A 4 Feb 2019
  • report spam
  • Generic rejection. I’m overqualified for your mediocre ass institution. Who the fu** wants to live in New Jersey anyway?

not salty at all!

This one is sad :(

Stanford University English, PhD (F19) Rejected via E-mail on 4 Feb 2019 A 4 Feb 2019
  • report spam
  • Got the email, bawled my eyes out, went to work, felt like dying. I'm just trying to pursue my dream and provide a better life for my family, from what I have gathered, I will be stuck in insurance/retail hell forever.

On 1/31/2019 at 6:04 PM, elx said:

"Who do you think you are?" is my favourite quote from the ones above -

but look at this gem:

image.thumb.png.a1f4f9705ad84ecf71112c4c00ea2f89.png

haha, it was -20F when I got the news that I'm going to Cali! It's a sign

16 hours ago, reb123 said:

This one is sad :(

Stanford University English, PhD (F19) Rejected via E-mail on 4 Feb 2019 A 4 Feb 2019
  • report spam
  • Got the email, bawled my eyes out, went to work, felt like dying. I'm just trying to pursue my dream and provide a better life for my family, from what I have gathered, I will be stuck in insurance/retail hell forever.

Pro Tip:  If you want to provide for your family and get out of retail hell....aim lower...