Favorite Rejection Quotes from the Results Page

NoChance

19 minutes ago, googoogaagaa said:

hehe, that was me. Now time to lose 30lbs, get new skin, grow couple inches taller, and just be generally not so unattractive. Then all them rich dudes will be mine

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Same, tbh

University Of Buffalo Education Studies, Educational Culture, Policy And Society, Masters (F19) Accepted via E-mail on 17 Dec 2018   17 Jan 2019
  • My self-confidence is shot rn and I have lost faith that I will get into any of the PhD programs I applied into so I'm posting this. I was accepted within a week of applying but this is honestly my "my life is a failure backup plan" school...

ugh man I feel you

11 minutes ago, kendalldinniene said:
  • These fu**ers referred me to the MAPH program. Lol, you think I want to suckle at the teat of UChicago so badly that I'd get another Masters and pay 50k for it? I would have preferred a flat-out rejection. Get bent, scu*bags

I feel this so hard right now.

18 hours ago, CancerBiology said:
University Of Buffalo Education Studies, Educational Culture, Policy And Society, Masters (F19) Accepted via E-mail on 17 Dec 2018   17 Jan 2019
  • My self-confidence is shot rn and I have lost faith that I will get into any of the PhD programs I applied into so I'm posting this. I was accepted within a week of applying but this is honestly my "my life is a failure backup plan" school...

ugh man I feel you

As someone who lives not far from Buffalo, this is true of this city at the very least.

University Of California, San Francisco Biomedical Sciences, PhD (F19) Rejected via E-mail on 18 Jan 2019  A 22 Jan 2019
  • report spam
  • I wasn't going to be extra about it, but I received the rejection email three different times, so in the light of that... fu** you too UCSF. I didn't want your overpriced housing anyway

I'd be mad, too.

20 hours ago, pyramidstuds said:

As I ponder that being my next move, in anticipation of being rejected unanimously--maybe I need to start searching for jobs now. Reverse psychology the situation. That'll do it.

You most definitely should apply to jobs.  Unemployment is real.  Don't put all your eggs in one basket, as it were.