Favorite Rejection Quotes from the Results Page

NoChance

5 minutes ago, Matthew3957 said:

Holy shit this compelled me to take a look at the Physics page.... Wow do these people not realize they have an entire forum to discuss and share their insecurities, unprompted calls to the departments, and dreams of getting off the waitlist. That is literally all we do on the Literature page: "omg I am going to get shutout"  "called the department" "waiting is terrible" "Ahhhh!" (I am a part of this mind you). 

I actually talked to a mod about this. They said keep reporting everything as spam and they'll do their best to take it down, but there's so much that it's quite a task for them usually. 

On 2/25/2014 at 8:01 PM, Ortega said:

This waiting to be rejected/accepted SUCKS 

It does... but when all those decisions start flooding in, I'm sure those results pages are going to give us quite the laugh!

31 minutes ago, ringoandme said:

I actually talked to a mod about this. They said keep reporting everything as spam and they'll do their best to take it down, but there's so much that it's quite a task for them usually. 

Yea definitely a lot for them to do... I'll keep at the reporting though!

3 hours ago, vallaboop said:
Princeton University Philosophy, PhD (F19) Rejected via E-mail on 26 Feb 2019  A 26 Feb 2019
  • report spam
  • very sad, bigly sad, the most sad, yuge sadness.

image.png.1e503a9bb25fde9962eb39df880f9ad8.png

I think the person wrote like this because Trump is an almunus of Princeton.

Edited by LizKay

2 minutes ago, LizKay said:

Wow really? I thought he went to Penn. I would Google it but I don't want to look at his face...

5 hours ago, ringoandme said:

Wow really? I thought he went to Penn. I would Google it but I don't want to look at his face...

No, he went to WHARTON. ?When I was an undergraduate at UPenn, all the people who were in the Wharton business school would never say they went to UPenn, rather it was always "I go to Wharton". You can even see it on the gradforum results page from time to time.

15 hours ago, LizKay said:

I thought it sounded like Trump, it just also made me think of that old meme for some reason lol

Edited by vallaboop

12 hours ago, daradara said:

No, he went to WHARTON. ?When I was an undergraduate at UPenn, all the people who were in the Wharton business school would never say they went to UPenn, rather it was always "I go to Wharton". You can even see it on the gradforum results page from time to time.

And of course, when T says that, he wants people to think he got an MBA from there. Which he did not!