Fall 2020 Clinical/Counseling Interview Invites

justacigar

52 minutes ago, Psyche1988 said:

Has anyone heard back from university of Washington? I applied to child clinical stream. Any idea when they will send interview invites?

As of last week, the department had not met yet. 

Has anyone heard back from University of Memphis? I've received an email from my POI last month but haven't gotten anything since. I know their interview date is 2/7 so I'm assuming invites should be going out relatively soon, if they haven't already.

School: University of Texas Southwestern (Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences)

Type: Clinical Psychology PhD 

Date of Invite: 1/12/20

Type of Invite: Email from Admissions Chair

Interview date(s): 2/15/2020

2 hours ago, psychologygeek said:

School: University of Texas Southwestern (Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences)

Type: Clinical Psychology PhD 

Date of Invite: 1/12/20

Type of Invite: Email from Admissions Chair

Interview date(s): 2/15/2020

I posted the wrong date for this one- my interview invite was 1/10/2020. Sorry!

On 1/10/2020 at 8:15 PM, MyAmygdalaDoesn'tLikeThis said:

To those posting in the results page that you were rejected by John Jay or UMD College Park:

Did you receive this information unprompted or did you reach out for an update to find out you were rejected? Wondering where my rejection letters are ?

I was rejected from John Jay and I didn't reach out, received a mass email unprompted. Also know another applicant with the same situation. 

40 minutes ago, Pleasegivemeaninterview said:

I was rejected from John Jay and I didn't reach out, received a mass email unprompted. Also know another applicant with the same situation. 

Thank you for the response. Best of luck with your other schools! I applied to 12 and haven't heard from a single one so far. ?

WashU in St Louis applicants: has anyone gotten a mass rejection email yet or a random email from the Olin Fellowship Application Committee? I got a seemingly mass email saying that I have been identified as someone who is eligible to apply, and I'm wondering if this means that I'm potentially on a short list for an interview or if this was sent out to everyone.

On 1/13/2020 at 9:11 AM, laniekid said:

WashU in St Louis applicants: has anyone gotten a mass rejection email yet or a random email from the Olin Fellowship Application Committee? I got a seemingly mass email saying that I have been identified as someone who is eligible to apply, and I'm wondering if this means that I'm potentially on a short list for an interview or if this was sent out to everyone.

Hi there! I just received this same fellowship email as well, yet I have not been contacted for either an interview or a rejection yet. I was wondering the same thing.

3 minutes ago, Stressed&CoffeeObsessed said:

Has anyone heard back from East Carolina or Georgia State's Clinical programs? Hoping because their interviews are later in February they're waiting, but wasn't sure if that's been anyone else's experience. 

Thanks!

Hi there! I have not heard from ECU yet; however, based on previous years, it looks like we should be expecting something within the next week. I do know their interview date is February 14th. Hope this helps-- best of luck!

21 minutes ago, laniekid said:

Wash U in St Louis applicants: has anyone gotten a mass rejection email yet or a random email from the Olin Fellowship Application Committee? I got a seemingly mass email saying that I have been identified as someone who is eligible to apply, and I'm wondering if this means that I'm potentially on a short list for an interview or if this was sent out to everyone.

I am in the same boat, I have not received an invitation or rejection but received the Olin e-mail. I think it is a mass e-mail. 

29 minutes ago, laniekid said:

Wash U in St Louis applicants: has anyone gotten a mass rejection email yet or a random email from the Olin Fellowship Application Committee? I got a seemingly mass email saying that I have been identified as someone who is eligible to apply, and I'm wondering if this means that I'm potentially on a short list for an interview or if this was sent out to everyone.

I got one of the Olin Fellowship emails, but I was told by my POI about 2 weeks ago that I wasn't selected for an interview, sooooo I was a little annoyed that they still sent me this. Definitely doesn't seem tied to your status with the school at all unfortunately.

Edited by yikespsych
clarification

Just now, yikespsych said:

I got one of the Olin Fellowship emails, but I was told by my POI about 2 weeks ago that I wasn't selected for an interview, sooooo I was a little annoyed that they still sent me this. Definitely doesn't seem tied to your status with the school at all unfortunately.

Darn ok. Good to know! Thank you, this is super helpful.