Canadian MSW Applicants 2021

13 hours ago, cathySW said:

Congratulations, thats so amazing, did you just receive it through email? 

Thank you so much :) Yes! I received an email notifying me of the acceptance and telling me to check Carleton Central for the letter of admissions and funding package. 

1 hour ago, cathySW said:

Hello, just received my acceptance to the 1-year program at Carleton, this group has been so supportive. I am wishing everyone good luck and hoping everyone hears back soon :) 

Congrats! When did your status change if you don’t mind me asking

11 minutes ago, MSW2B said:

Congrats! When did your status change if you don’t mind me asking

Yes, of course, my status changed to "Review in progress by Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs" last night, and then today around afternoon, the got an email and status changed to 'Decision made' 

I did email Andrea Kenny from admissions and they said they have started the process of sending out decisions and are hoping to let applicants know their decision over the next couple of weeks. 

4 hours ago, cathySW said:

Yes, of course, my status changed to "Review in progress by Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs" last night, and then today around afternoon, the got an email and status changed to 'Decision made' 

I did email Andrea Kenny from admissions and they said they have started the process of sending out decisions and are hoping to let applicants know their decision over the next couple of weeks. 

Do you think acceptances are on a rolling basis?

1 hour ago, MSW2020lm said:

Grad cafe results page. If you go to the top of the page, to the left you'll see it!

I was wondering about that too! Curious to know if it’s another international student or whether they’ve started sending out offers for domestic students. Pretty interested in finding out whether it’s for the one year or two year program. The waiting game is killing me!!