Canadian MSW Applicants 2021

3 minutes ago, m.to said:

Does anyone know in years past if the 'invited' on acorn happens for everyone who is admitted? I'm taking not having mine changed as a rejection but I'm not sure if it's a sure thing 

are you advanced standing?

Just now, MSWhopefully said:

Where is everyone seeing their invitation on ACORN? Also does anyone know if its rolling invitations? Congrats to everyone on your acceptances! 

I'm wondering the same! My status hasn't changed and I'm advanced standing. Congrats to everyone who has been accepted ☺️

Congrats to everyone getting in! ??

Does anyone know when the 2-year MSW responses will come in for... well any of the universities? I applied to York, UofT, Laurier, and Windsor. The waiting game is sooo stressful and I get even more anxious when I see the advanced standing applicants are hearing back already, haha ?

3 hours ago, tea latte 2021 said:

This happened to me with Laurier, Western and Waterloo coming out of my BSW. Since then, I've worked for 2 years and thought I'd give it another shot, I got in to Waterloo this time around! I think if you get rejected, it sucks but you will greatly benefit from some field experience too. Hang in there ♥️ it will all work out!

Thank you for your kind words and congrats on getting into Waterloo! I think it would be good to get some field experience so probably going to do the same thing you did and try again in a couple of years ?

I just got accepted to the 1 year msw, children and their families stream!! All day I was checking when people were finding out and had nothing.  I checked for one last time since this afternoon around 5. and it had changed!!!! 

1 minute ago, MSW2B said:

I just got accepted to the 1 year msw, children and their families stream!! All day I was checking when people were finding out and had nothing.  I checked for one last time since this afternoon around 5. and it had changed!!!! 

CONGRATS! did you get an email? or was it just on acorn or sgs?

43 minutes ago, Hailey0707 said:

CONGRATS! did you get an email? or was it just on acorn or sgs?

acorn!!! i was convinced i didn't get in since nothing changed all day. but i checked just a bit ago and it changed!