Canadian MSW Applicants 2021

45 minutes ago, MSW2B said:

I just got accepted to the 1 year msw, children and their families stream!! All day I was checking when people were finding out and had nothing.  I checked for one last time since this afternoon around 5. and it had changed!!!! 

where did you see a change? how do you have access to acorn?

22 minutes ago, mswCan2021 said:

How do you get access to Acorn??

There was an email with instructions. You need to log into Sgs then go to update profile at the bottom and get your student number and use that along with the username they send in the email 

I have received the email notification from SGS and was able to access the acceptance letter. It is finally real, congrats everyone! :) 

Best of luck to those still waiting. I've applied multiple times in the past and this is my first time getting into anything, so don't feel discouraged if you don't get in right away!

15 minutes ago, aspiring-academic said:

I have received the email notification from SGS and was able to access the acceptance letter. It is finally real, congrats everyone! :) 

Best of luck to those still waiting. I've applied multiple times in the past and this is my first time getting into anything, so don't feel discouraged if you don't get in right away!

Congrats on getting in! This is my second year applying to u of t advanced standing mental health and health stream and it is looking as if I'm not getting in, I am wondering what you have done to enhance your application this year if you don't mind sharing? Dreading reapplying and going through all of this again aha

45 minutes ago, aspiring-academic said:

i haven't seen any changes on SGS! thought we all get info on the same day

7 minutes ago, m.to said:

My SGS still says "under review" and I haven't gotten an email or anything - anyone else in the same position? 

Same here! But Acorn is also blank for me. I applied to the 1-Year Social Justice stream.

Edited by tjo

I applied to U of T's one year program and it still says under review and no invitation button on acorn.... ? the suspense is killing me!!!! did anyone hear from the one year msw program at uoft? I have a sneaking suspicion I may be waitlisted. are they admitting people alphabetically or by stream? I applied to the mental health and health stream...

Edited by bettyWhite

I applied last year for uoft's MSW (2 year stream) and I found out I was waitlisted on April 1st. I remember reading this form last year with folks getting accepted mid-March and feeling totally bummed. Seems like it's about the same timeline this year (Order of acceptance goes: International students, 1 year then 2 year) Hang in there everyone♥️ 

Also, has anyone heard from the University of Windsor?