8 minutes ago, beepboopbeepboop said:

Is there a portal to check incessantly for the Columbia app? 

lol there is — I only have access because I applied last year and was rejected. The portal was where they posted my decision. This year I checked and I saw my new application was there , but now it has been blank for these past two weeks. 

Long time lurker here. For those interested in NYU, I just got an email invitation to an interview day. Hopefully those of you that applied also received good news! I also applied to UCLA, but assume since I haven't heard back yet that I was rejected :( 

9 minutes ago, KBA83 said:

Long time lurker here. For those interested in NYU, I just got an email invitation to an interview day. Hopefully those of you that applied also received good news! I also applied to UCLA, but assume since I haven't heard back yet that I was rejected :( 

Congrats!! Out of curiosity, which track did you apply to? 

1 hour ago, 6diamonds said:

Any word from Harvard PHS Social Behavioral Sciences?

Had two interviews via Skype last Thursday and Friday. I'm expecting they'll send out acceptances/rejections some time during the week of the 18th-24th. Perhaps sooner though!

17 hours ago, FrozenFreshMeat said:

I know it may be an odd track, but curious anyone applied to USC Population, Health and Place PhD program and heard anything back? Thank you!

When I emailed the Academic Program Director, he said that they would be reviewing apps in December and January, and notifying people around mid-February. It is my understanding that some students are applied without interviews, but others are asked to interview for further review.

18 hours ago, KBA83 said:

Health Policy and Management. I have a degree in policy and not an MPH, so I'm a bit of a career changer.

Same here! I also have a degree in policy and got the invitation from NYU HPM yesterday.