Fall 2020 Clinical & Counseling PhD/PsyD

2 minutes ago, bruno516 said:

Has anyone heard back (rejections or invites) from the following PsyD programs:

University of Denver, La Salle, Roosevelt, Florida Tech, Nova Southeastern, Rutgers, PGSP Stanford Consortium. 

TIA! :)

People have posted about DU PsyD on the results page

3 minutes ago, bruno516 said:

Has anyone heard back (rejections or invites) from the following PsyD programs:

University of Denver, La Salle, Roosevelt, Florida Tech, Nova Southeastern, Rutgers, PGSP Stanford Consortium. 

TIA! :)

I just spoke with Graduate Admissions at Nova Southeastern, who said that invites would likely go out in the next week or so. Best of luck!

2 minutes ago, PsychHuman said:

I just spoke with Graduate Admissions at Nova Southeastern, who said that invites would likely go out in the next week or so. Best of luck!

Oh boy that's good to know! thanks!

51 minutes ago, twotimer said:

Anyone heard/know anything about the following counseling programs? Feel free to DM.

University of Minnesota
University of Maryland - College Park
Georgia State University
Arizona State University
NYU
UT - Austin

Per previous posts on this thread, UMD College Park seems to have sent out all their invitations

2 hours ago, bruno516 said:

Incase anyone is wondering, I emailed University of Denver and they should contact everyone by tomorrow 1/23. Eeeeek ?

Is this for the PhD?  --- Please disregard!  I just saw your response to another person that it is for the PsyD program.  Apologies!

Edited by Chugwater2020

4 hours ago, bruno516 said:

Incase anyone is wondering, I emailed University of Denver and they should contact everyone by tomorrow 1/23. Eeeeek ?

I spoke to them on the phone and PsyD applicants should call if they haven’t heard back by 1pm on Friday. They had aimed to be done sending decisions out by yesterday (Tuesday) though. Idk what it means if we haven’t heard yet. ?

21 hours ago, bruno516 said:

I know that this is PsyD, but has anyone heard back from the phD program? Are there still invites going out?

Edited by Musicalowl

Does anyone know if the following schools are done sending out interview offers? Might call later today:

University of Denver, PhD

Loyola University Chicago

Northwestern University - Weinberg

36 minutes ago, applicant17 said:

Does anyone know if the following:

University of Denver

UMass Boston

Are done sending interview invites (PhD)?/ if you've received an interview invite from one of these programs, I would be so grateful if you could DM me your POI! thank you!

UMass Boston sent out an email for Clinical PhD saying that interview invites will continue to go out through 2/7, and if you don't get one by 2/7, you should assume rejection. There's still time!

Heads up for anyone applying to the Wright Institute PsyD or University of San Francisco (USF) PsyD.

- I received an interview invitation for the Wright Inst on 1/20; was told that all invites have been sent out

- Asked someone in USF's admissions office about status this week, and was told that invites are going out in "a week or so" (so either the last week of January or first week of February)

1 hour ago, Musicalowl said:

Does anyone know if the following schools are done sending out interview offers? Might call later today:

58 minutes ago, applicant17 said:

Does anyone know if the following:

University of Denver

UMass Boston

Are done sending interview invites (PhD)?/ if you've received an interview invite from one of these programs, I would be so grateful if you could DM me your POI! thank you!

DU's notification deadline was Monday and people posted about interviews awhile ago. 

2 hours ago, Musicalowl said:

DU is done but I called Loyola and all they said is that they’re not done sending invites yet!

1 hour ago, psych2020 said:

DU is done but I called Loyola and all they said is that they’re not done sending invites yet!

So strange, I called Loyola today and they said invites had been sent. I hope you are correct instead! Thanks for the info on both!

On 1/22/2020 at 7:16 AM, twotimer said:

Anyone heard/know anything about the following counseling programs? Feel free to DM.

University of Minnesota
University of Maryland - College Park
Georgia State University
Arizona State University
NYU
UT - Austin

ASU already sent out rejections yesterday. I would check your application portal because some people were saying that's where they heard about it if they didn't get an email.