Fall 2020 Clinical & Counseling PhD/PsyD

1 hour ago, Madpudding said:

Does anyone know if all of the UNC Chapel Hill invites have gone out? I saw on the CUDCP calendar that the deadline for interview notification was the 15th but I didn't see any posts on the results page. I'm assuming it's not good news that I haven't heard :(

They updated their website to say "All applicants invited for an interview have been notified." :,(

58 minutes ago, PsychologyClinical said:

Has anyone talked to the Boston university grad coordinator and asked if all invites have been sent out?

Just did. Said that they sent out their first round, but that they might send more out depending on response rate. Wouldn't get my hopes up any more than in other cases.

3 hours ago, Justice4All said:

Has anyone heard anything from East Carolina's Clinical Health Psych PhD? Trying to make valentine's day plans but their interview day is that weekend ?. Would really like to know!

I received an invitation from East Carolina for the February 14th interview date! However, I applied to their Pediatric School Psychology program (not clinical health) so the timing for the two programs may be different! 

4 hours ago, jh94 said:

Invited to University of Michigan's Clinical Psychology Recruitment Weekend. Heard that only 16 applicants were invited.

Edited by JoePianist

School: University of North Texas

Type: Counseling Psychology PhD 

Date of invite: 12/19

Type of invite: Email invite for in-person interview

Interview date(s):  1/24

School: Wheaton College

Type: Clinical Psychology PsyD 

Date of invite: 1/13

Type of invite: Email invite for in-person interview

Interview date(s):  2/7

On 1/17/2020 at 8:25 PM, SamJ said:

How do you know University of Denver Psyd is sending out interview invites still? Has anyone received one?

I have a classmate who received one on Thursday.  I received a rejection letter.  I would say no news is good news!

On 1/15/2020 at 7:37 PM, tomatotomahto said:

Does anyone have any insight on LIU Brooklyn's funding opportunities (Clinical PhD)? In the guidebook it says 80% of students receive "half tuition waiver and assistanceship". 

I heard that last year everyone got 25% of tuition funded for the 3 years of coursework. Not great :/ but similar to other NYC area schools.

I have a question about replying to interview invites. I was emailed by the graduate coordinator and my POI, the DCT, and another prof were CC'd. Should I "reply all" to my response? I know this seems trivial and I'm over thinking it, but I just wanted to see what others did in the same situation.

Edited by Cascadia

2 minutes ago, Lincoln94 said:

Has anyone heard back from UCSD/SDSU? Or have insight into their timeline? Thanks!

I saw one post on the results page for it mid week last week but otherwise have not heard. Would love to hear from anyone who has! I reached out to the P.I. today to check in on applications

35 minutes ago, Cascadia said:

I have a question about replying to interview invites. I was emailed by the graduate coordinator and my POI, the DCT, and another prof were CC'd. Should I "reply all" to my response? I know this seems trivial and I'm over thinking it, but I just wanted to see what others did in the same situation.

I overthought as well haha but ended up hitting reply all.

32 minutes ago, Musicalowl said:

I saw one post on the results page for it mid week last week but otherwise have not heard. Would love to hear from anyone who has! I reached out to the P.I. today to check in on applications

Nobody quote me on this, but when I applied to their program 3 years ago (gosh, I am getting older), their "tracks" sent out emails in different waves. For example, the behavioral psychology area sent out notifications a week before neuropsychology faculty did. 

YMMV, especially if they've changed.